Sunday 22 January 2012

Post-script on yesterdays blog

How often is enough?  Well really I should have asked myself the question ......'how much is too much?!'

It seems like a wrote a full essay yesterday, but then people who know me well, would already know that sometimes I get carried away when it comes to writing.  It is something I love to do.  The funny thing is,  I could have written more but I didn't want to go overboard,  I rambled on for long enough as it was.

So this is short and sweet, and ends here.

I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend...........over and out from Planet Jo-Jo!



3 comments:

Simon T said...

Hi Jo, I read you blogs - very good! I don't suppose you have ever been moved to try writing any lyrics have you? I am always interested to have lyrics to try and write a song to!! Simon (your one and only brother!)

Unknown said...

Hi Simon, as a matter of fact i have been known to write poetry it is my hidden talent (lol, very hidden!!!) but not tried writing lyrics for music, give me a subject or inspiration and i will give it a go :))))

Simon T said...

Ok I will have a think of some ideas for subjects and send you an email or Facebook message ...